|Country of Origin
|Made in India
|Dimension (H x W x L)
|132.6 x 482.6 x 296.5 mm
|14 kg (31 lbs)
|Operating Temperature Range
|+60 Degree C
Motorola is a company of firsts with a rich heritage of innovation. We continue to invent what’s next – connecting people, delivering mobility and making technology personal. Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO combines the best in two-way radio functionality with digital technology, making it the ideal communication solution for your business. You get enhanced features, increased capacity, integrated data applications, exceptional voice quality and extended battery performance. This means more productive employees and lower operating costs for your business.
• Uses Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) digital technology to provide Twice The Calling Capacity (as compared to analog or FDMA radios) for the price of one frequency license. A second call doesn’t require a second repeater, saving you equipment costs.
• Provides Easy Migration from analog to digital with the ability to operate in both analog and digital modes and utilizing the Dynamic Mixed Mode* repeater functionality allows for automatic switching between analog and digital mode on the same repeater.
• The IP Site Connect* digital solution uses the Internet to extend coverage of your MOTOTRBO communication system to users anywhere in the world for dramatically improved customer service and increased productivity.
• Capacity Plus* is a scalable, singlesite digital trunking solution that can expand the capacity of your MOTOTRBO communication to over a thousand radio users without adding new frequencies.
• Motorola’s Application Developer Program enables the development of customized data applications that adapt MOTOTRBO radios to meet the unique needs of your business.